* I honor my 5 Star Guarantee.
* I endeavor to "serve 'n protect"
the host/ess with extra care
even outside my role
such as heat, lighting,
After all, I'm the only
facing the entire group.
* And I'll trying to find photographers
( just where do they go
time to cut the cake? ) within my
3 minutes between queuing songs.
* I work to establish rapport with
people who seek it... yet, work
not to intrude
on others who don't.
* I believe my on-mic time should
be a minimum, unless, I've been
MC as well.
* I desire that people approach me
rather than me
interrupting all of the
* I set up all of audio equipment
so that there's no
"coffin" to impede
my desire to have people
up to the "booth."
* I work to help MAKE the event,
but not BE the event.
THERE IS A DIFFERENCE!